· Build communications with clients;
· Build and maintain trusting relationships with clients;
· Keep your finger on the pulse of the project and promptly respond to customer requests;
· Inform the agency team about the wishes of the client, and the client - about the status of the team's work;
· Manage document flow on entrusted projects and control payments;
· Be the “client's lawyer” at the agency.
· You know firsthand what digital marketing is;
· Sincerely love people and know how to find a common language with them;
· Confidently speak English at the Upper Intermediate level and above;
· Constant desire to learn something new;
· You can boast of competent oral and written communication;
· Eager to lead projects internationally.
What we offer:
· Non-standard tasks, a large amount of varied types of work;
· Work on projects in the US, European, Russian, and Latin American markets, etc.
· Full time employment in the office or remotely;
· Official employment;
· Apple equipment;
· Strong team, good people, and the opportunity of learning new things;
· Payment of up to 80% for professional courses, trainings, conference attendance;
· Purchase of books on professional topics.
· The ability to promote a personal brand through the company's regular PR-activity. If you wish, you can act as the author of materials, or give comments on current topics in the media.
Thank you for sending us your resume!
In the near future, our HR manager will review it and contact you.