· Development and implementation of a content plan;
· Search for news leads and generation of ideas for creating unique agency content;
· Editing of expert texts from analysts and the marketing team (we are cited by global media channels);
· Writing articles for the corporate blog in Russian and in English;
· Writing articles for the media in Russian and in English;
· Supervising the writing process of a book (the authors are the agency's marketing team);
· Repackaging of old materials into guides, infographics, checklists, and so on;
· Editing texts for landing pages and email newsletters;
· Setting goals for designers, freelance copywriters, translators, and proofreaders working with content.
· Experience in working with content of various formats from 3 years;
· High level of oral and written language;
· Ability to write not only well and intelligibly, but also with a creative streak;
· High level of independence;
· Ability of working proactively and getting things done;
· Advanced level English.
The presence of a portfolio containing texts on the topics of business, marketing and finance will be a great advantage.
What we offer:
· Non-standard tasks, a large amount of varied types of work;
· Work on projects in the US, European, Russian, and Latin American markets, etc.
· Full time employment in the office or remotely;
· Official employment;
· Strong team, good people, and the opportunity of learning new things;
· Payment of up to 80% for professional courses, trainings, conference attendance;
· Purchase of books on professional topics.
Thank you for sending us your resume!
In the near future, our HR manager will review it and contact you.