· Development of communication strategies;
· Setting of tasks for content creation;
· Development of news feeds online (to a lesser extent, including offline activities);
· Development of relationships with journalists, editors, contributors;
· Formation of loyal pools;
· Mentoring of junior specialists;
· Development of a system for assessing the impact of PR-events, assessing the quality of work of copywriters, content writers, etc. based on the principle of doing less, but achieving greater results.
· Ability to present yourself and your project;
· Ability to negotiate;
· Annoying persistence;
· English language level from Upper Intermediate;
· Ability to write texts, distinguish good texts from bad texts;
· Availability of an operating database of contacts of journalists and / or opinion leaders in business / finance (any region except the Republic of Belarus).
Key business domains: finance, fintech, blockchain.
What we offer:
· Attendance at conferences and other events to establish contacts if necessary;
· Ability to work with international media;
· Strong team, good people, and the opportunity of learning new things;
· Work in an office in Minsk next to the Nemiga metro station and a panoramic view of the Svisloch, or remotely;
· Apple equipment;
· Payment of up to 80% for professional courses, trainings, conference attendance;
· Purchase of books on professional topics;
· The ability to promote a personal brand through the company's regular PR-activity. If you wish, you can act as the author of materials, or give comments on current topics in the media.
Thank you for sending us your resume!
In the near future, our HR manager will review it and contact you.